FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 Last

Fashionisto
    Yeah Departed was up there for me too.

Clark Kent is no Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne, and you could guarantee someone somewhere would find some ruddy Kryptonite. Probably Al-Qaeda.
    @eph89

Favorite Movie - Fight Club (1999)
    Superhero would be Batman ^. .^
    Working at M. Kenny's Fashions - Bespoke Tailors

Fashionisto
    One of these: Titanic, The curious case of Benjamin Button, The assassination of Jesse James, American Gangster, The Great Gatsby, The Wolf of Wall street, Warrior, Inception, LOTR fellowship of the ring. They are all so good. Hard to decide. From the latest movies Gravity was awesome, although I don't like Sandra Bullock

Quote Originally Posted by PopePeter View Post
    One of these: Titanic, The curious case of Benjamin Button, The assassination of Jesse James, American Gangster, The Great Gatsby, The Wolf of Wall street, Warrior, Inception, LOTR fellowship of the ring. They are all so good. Hard to decide. From the latest movies Gravity was awesome, although I don't like Sandra Bullock
    Solid choices. I really liked Gravity as well, and most of the others you list are great picks as well. Right now I'd have to say that Wolf of Wall Street is at least my all-time fave comedy.

Watched Her by Spike Jonze, starring Joaqin Phoenix the other night - might be my new favourite. Recommended.

Style Icon
    I have a great affection for old westerns from the 50s & 60s. I'd watch anything with John Wayne in it - he was a total hero for me when I was a kid.

If I had to pick one film though, I'd go for Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid. Robert Redford & Paul Newman as best buddies, shooting their way from bank robbery to train robbery and both looking absolutely magnificent. They really don't make movies - or big screen stars - like this any more.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Watched Her by Spike Jonze, starring Joaqin Phoenix the other night - might be my new favourite. Recommended.
    I watched it a few months back, loved the colour palette and thought it was generally a great film

I think my favourite film has to be Seven or Lost in Translation

Fashionisto
    Gran Torino,A Fistful of dollars, Godfather, Whatever works (I really like Woody Allen movies)

Des

Style Icon
    Been watching The Raid 2 over and over again, so guess this is my new fave at least for this year.

Though a bit different, Grand Budapest Hotel is also very very good.

Actually I am an art lover, so most of my favourite movies are from drama, mystery or suspence in which director use to express few things very silently. If I have to select one as my favourite then I will choose Changeling, The movie in which I could not take a single puff of cigarette.

+ Reply to Thread