FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

whats your favourite movie ?

whats your favourite movie ?
    and what super hero would you like to become and why ?

Thanks and regards
    Garry Aum Brunt

Favorite film? Can't pick an all time favorite, but the best one I've seen all year has to be World War Z. It's a truly amazing well thought out film. Well worth a watch.

Superhero wise, I prefer the likes of Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark. It's the principle that you can do/become anything with endless funds and that a single man can make a difference.

Favorite movie...mmmm...favorite movie would be The Guardian. Had a real great story to it and liked Ashton Kutchers role in it, as a coast guard rescue swimmer.
    A super power that I would like to have is the ability to move faster than the speed of light and slow down time haha. In that case I would never be late to school and I would beat Usain Bolt's record lol

Favorite movie

I think it's more of a movie series though. I've always loved the whole Pirates of the Caribbean franchise . It has action, humor, love, adventure and so much more and I've always loved pirates!

Style Icon
    The Royal Tenenbaums or Big Lebowski.

Superhero. Don't know. Bruce Wayne, maybe. Always liked the noir aesthetics of Gotham. But I don't think I'd want to be a superhero. Seems hectic.

Home alone. My favorite since I was a kid.

But my favorite movie of all time is :

SECRET- a Tawainese movie

Style Icon
    Tough call to pick one.. if I had to pick just one, it would probably be "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" - I've seen it heaps of times since I was a kid and enjoy it every time I see it.

Best one I've seen this year was "Wolf of Wall Street". By far the most enjoyable film of all the Oscar noms this year.

Trend Setter
    Favourite film of all time? Probably Shawshank Redemption. An obvious choice perhaps but to me it's just faultless. Other considerations would be Anvil!, Big Fish and Lilya 4eva.

Superhero - Superman, just because I love flying. I'm a qualified glider and paraglider pilot; hopefully a qualified commercial jet pilot in the next few years too.

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post

Best one I've seen this year was "Wolf of Wall Street". By far the most enjoyable film of all the Oscar noms this year.
    It was a cracker wasn't it? Really enjoyed it. There have been some great films out recently actually. Historically, I'm not the biggest Matthew McConaughey fan, but the Dallas Buyers Club was excellent.

Not saying it's the best film of all time, but my favourite has to be Withnail and I - the dark humour appeals to my personality. The Broken Circle Breakdown is another standout too. Plus all the standard blokey war and gangster films (Deerhunter, Apocalypse Now, Godafther I and II, Goodfellas etc).

Superhero wise....not really a superhero, but I'd have to go for a vampire. They're just so badass. Looking forward to Only Lovers Left Alive.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last