FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4
    Des

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Surprised so many for Homeland (all seasons).

First season was incredible. But two was average and third a bit lame. The current one seems like its back to season two standard. Kind of wish they ended it after the first though.
    Accurate. It's like Lost where the network desperately wanted to retain those viewers but the writers had ran out of ideas and didn't have a clue where to take things. I might give it another go if this season is better as you say.

Fashionisto
    White Collar, too bad they're canceling it

Trend Setter
    Oh Lord, I love Homeland.. I can't even wait for Channel 4 to air it (nor can I deal with the constant adverts) so I download it. While its not as good as season 1, I think its a really strong season so far..

Fara tho.

I love Parks and Rec and How I met Your Mother

breaking bad, sherlock, true detective, game of thrones, all mentioned and all amazing.

has to be peaky blinders for me though, the clothes!!!!!

i read a review stating that it was just a excersise in style over substance.. weird thing is the reviewer was saying that like it was a bad thing???

(first post too, hi by the way, andy)

House of Cards (Kevin Spacey version) is just amazingly awesome...you just hate the fact that you love him! Also a massive Breaking Bad, GOT, Sherlock and Luther fan!

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by andersonwolfe View Post
    breaking bad, sherlock, true detective, game of thrones, all mentioned and all amazing.

has to be peaky blinders for me though, the clothes!!!!!

i read a review stating that it was just a excersise in style over substance.. weird thing is the reviewer was saying that like it was a bad thing???

(first post too, hi by the way, andy)
    I thought Peaky Blinders was great. Stylish, yes, but definitely not lacking in substance.

I've been watching The Wire this last while. Missed it the first time round. Enjoyable show.. I'm near the end of Season 5 now. On side note, I went to school with one of the actors - Aidan Gillen. I first saw him act in "Queer as Folk" and remember him being good in that, but I haven't been impressed with anything else I've seen him in since. He plays Tommy Carcetti in The Wire and fuck me, he is terrible. How the hell he managed to keep an acting career going after that is beyond me.

Up next on my list is Sopranos. I've only ever seen a handful of episodes when it first came out. Decided to give it a proper run.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I thought Peaky Blinders was great. Stylish, yes, but definitely not lacking in substance.

I've been watching The Wire this last while. Missed it the first time round. Enjoyable show.. I'm near the end of Season 5 now. On side note, I went to school with one of the actors - Aidan Gillen. I first saw him act in "Queer as Folk" and remember him being good in that, but I haven't been impressed with anything else I've seen him in since. He plays Tommy Carcetti in The Wire and fuck me, he is terrible. How the hell he managed to keep an acting career going after that is beyond me.

Up next on my list is Sopranos. I've only ever seen a handful of episodes when it first came out. Decided to give it a proper run.
    Thats the one thing that kept The Wire becoming an amazing show I think. Most of the actors are so brutal and make walking and talking at the same time look torturous

Trend Setter
    Aiden Gillen is decent in Game of Thrones..............which brings me on nicely to my favourite TV series
    I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear.....

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 2 3 4