FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5

Sons of Anarchy is an excellent series to get into. Highly recommend.

FashionBeans Legend
    Some recent shows I've watched...

Vikings Season 3. Better than Season 2. Decent low-budget Viking drama. Shot in Ireland (I recently discovered).

House of Cards, Season 3. Season 2 didn't do whole lot for me, but I enjoyed this one a lot. Paul Sparks was great in it.

Daredevil. I'm not a big fan of Marvel but I decided to give this one a punt. For the most part, it's decent - it almost dies a death at episode 10 though when the pace just drops completely for no real good reason whatsoever. Picks up again for the finale but could've done without at least two episodes.

Flash. Started watching this after Daredevil. It's shit. Comic book drama for stupid teenagers. Avoid.

The Blacklist, Season 3. An entirely daft show, made watchable for James Spader's performances. After three seasons though, even that's starting to drag a bit.

Penny Dreadful, Season 2. I frigging love this show. It's only just started back up and I'm hooked again.. dark, gothic, nonsense at it's best. Also shot in Ireland, fact fans.

ok, gonna add another one to this as I've just finished watching it (for the second time)

Fargo... simply incredible. never thought i'd say this but possibly better than breaking bad. bill bob thornton plays the scariest man alive and martin freemans acting is just beyond anything I've seen before. I'm torn between wanting another series and hoping they just let it lie to preserve the purity of the original.

oh, and its got tom hanks' son in a lead role, actually very good and the dude who plays better call saul is a fantastic little bit of comic relief.

check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Doesn't get any better than Game of Thrones in my mind... I think they've surpassed Sopranos as greatest HBO show

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5