FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6

FashionBeans Legend
    Recently been watching..

True Detective Season 2

Very different from Season 1 and with the first season being so good, it was always gonna be hard to follow, especially with this show being slow moving & slightly surreal in places. But it's well worth the watch - the four main characters are really well played, in particular by Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughan. It's not without it's flaws, but I like it.

Mr. Robot

As I guessed, the pilot was better than the following episodes but it's still a great show. Rami Malek is brilliant as the lead.

Deutschland 83

A German spy drama set during the Cold War. I've only just started this, but it's very good... and the soundtrack is full of songs I grew up to.

I have lots of favorite tv series!

Ren

Banned
    Heard good things about fargo. And season 1 of true detective was awesome but can't be bothered with season 2.

Game of thrones, breaking bad, and the very underrated hannibal.

How I met your mother, Girls, Gossip Girl, Modern family, Big Bang!!! )

I am also like sharlok homes in my area. Its also best series for all. Thanks

Fashionisto
    FARGO.

Absolutely stunning show, best new thing on TV imo even though it's been a few years now. The writing is impeccable and keeps you on the edge of your seat, the characters liekable, and meth damon and kate winslet absolutely kill it with their stellar performance.

Get in on this so you can get cool hipster points.

Better call saul- officially the best spin off series ever. In many ways it's very very different from breaking bad which I think is a great thing because it would be boring otherwise. It's easily one of the most enjoyable show right now, and at only 2 seasons I think it has great potential, and in some ways I like it more than BB. I enjoy the office/court intrique more than drug deals and gun shootouts (which bore me to death) so it's nice to see this contrast. His relationship with jimmy (his brother) and kim who is super atractive/cool person is what makes the show make you keep watching it. It's well written, well casted, well thought. It's vince cilligans genius right here yet again. And at only 2 seasons can't wait till we see its full potential.

get on this too.

As far as new TV show I wanna watch Sillicon Valley im in the mood for comedy. And i watched half of all the season of curb your enthusiasm so I got in the mood for good comedy. Curb is such a great show too.

Game of thrones has dropped in significant quality. The scriptwriters simply aren't talented enough to compete since they don't have GRRM books anymore, and their lack of talent is realling showing with a shitty quality season.
    Last edited by Aertus; 05-06-2016 at 07:19 AM.

Trend Setter
    Mad Men, bitterly dissapointed its ended

I am trying to enjoy my day with Game of throne, Doctor who and The Americans.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6