FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Peoples favourite holiday destinations.

So currently looking at summer holidays for this year and was wondering, what are everyones favourite holiday destinations?

Mine so far has to be Ibiza. Stayed in a Villa in the countryside just outside San Antonio with a load of mates, absolutely stunning Villa with some absolutely beautiful views. Ibiza it self is a brilliant island that can be the most relaxed place on earth when chilling on a boat or on small beach with a load of hippies or absolutely mental at night in the super clubs.

Brienzersee in Switzerland - crystal clear (though with 18° quite chilli) water in a stunning environment. Me and my mates camped right at the bank of the lake in a little village (Brienz) but the city Interlaken is at the lake, too if you are looking for nightlife.

Banned
    Went to Cancun in 2011 and 2012 for 1 and 2 weeks respectively. Was so good the first time I decided there and then to go back the following year. Great clubs that are like nothing I've ever seen, Coco Bongo's is outstanding. The City nightclub is enermous with great shows/entertainment. Mandala is another brilliant night. Tip heavily to guarantee outstanding service all night. (Heavily over there is not much to us and if your a group of four, then 10 or 20 each at the start of the night gets you treated like a king!). We kept tipping throughout the night as that's how they make their money and you noticed the difference between how we were treated compared to others. Lots of stuff to do during the day if that's your thing or just relax poolside and enjoy the all inclusive. Couldn't recommend it enough.

I think mine would be any place with a mix of beaches and jungles. And of course, an outstanding shopping centre.

Trend Setter
    Finland is amazing.

+ Reply to Thread