FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

What car do you drive?

What car do you drive?

Trend Setter
    oh 'ere we go.... the old 'who's got the biggest dick?' compo, eh!!

Take you don't drive then, Joshua?!
    Or you just shy?!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post

Take you don't drive then, Joshua?!
    Or you just shy?!
    We'll leave that comp till next weak bro.

I drive works Mini Cooper. Thinking of getting an Audi A1 when the time's right.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    We'll leave that comp till next weak bro.

I drive works Mini Cooper. Thinking of getting an Audi A1 when the time's right.
    Count me out of that one!!

Yeah I've just gone to Audi, from a BMW. Got an A5 diesel quattro now, loving the 4-wheel drive.

Audi interiors are good, recommend them as a brand.

Count me out of that one!!

Yeah I've just gone to Audi, from a BMW. Got an A5 diesel quattro now, loving the 4-wheel drive.

Audi interiors are good, recommend them as a brand.
    Good to know. I've been thinking of a BMW 320D or something similar but the insurance is killing me so A1 it is, 20 tax and 500 insurance.

Fashionisto
    R171 slk55

Style Icon
    Since I have a very large penis, I only require a small, grey Toyota Corolla, with a 1.4 l engine.

Style Icon
    20 tax Joshua?!? That's the same tax band as a moped!! Must be a Diesel engine of some sort?

I picked up a new car last week, I've got one of the face lift Mercedes e220 cabriolets (in my favourite colour white!). Not in the slightest bit sporty or fast, but I'm done with sports cars now as I just don't drive fast anymore, those days are gone. It's 105 a year to tax which is still excellent I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    20 tax Joshua?!? That's the same tax band as a moped!! Must be a Diesel engine of some sort?

I picked up a new car last week, I've got one of the face lift Mercedes e220 cabriolets (in my favourite colour white!). Not in the slightest bit sporty or fast, but I'm done with sports cars now as I just don't drive fast anymore, those days are gone. It's 105 a year to tax which is still excellent I think.
    Exactly! Yeah, it's only 20 tax for the 1.4/1.6 diesel so a complete no brainer when compared to a BMW 3 series.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    Since I have a very large penis, I only require a small, grey Toyota Corolla, with a 1.4 l engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Good to know. I've been thinking of a BMW 320D or something similar but the insurance is killing me so A1 it is, 20 tax and 500 insurance.
    I had an M3 before this, for 7 years, lovely in the warm months, but a liability in the winter.

I'm done with RWD. Plus the new Bimmer interiors are virtually the same as they were 10 years ago! in the 3 series at least.

I wanted a 4WD and diesel this time round. And like Creed, I don't bomb around anymore, I get more of a kick getting my MPG as high as I can!
    And I wanted a coupe still, so the A5 was about my only choice.
    Audi's emmissions on the latest models are amazing. I've got a 3 litre quattro, still pretty rapid if need be, and my tax is only 140 a year. Quite stunning really, for what it can do.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last