FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

What do men fit into their weekly routine???

Hey guys just wondering what men do in their weekly routines? Things like gym,sunbeds,etc?

Fashionisto
    My weekly routine depends a hell of alot on how much I manage to get done at work, staff levels etc.

On the rare weeks where it all goes to plan, then it's a matter of Up at 7am, shower, eat etc., work at 9am, get out at 6pm, in the gym for 6:30pm, out by 8pm on a good day, home by 8:30pm, bed by 11pm.

Quite boring really, only go to the gym every other day though as my ankles basically seize up due to their glass-like, piss-weak nature.

Days in between varies wildly in what I do

Oh and on Saturday mornings I take training sessions for a local U-11's team and on Sunday mornings I manage them in their games...well, I say manage, but they are kids, they just run around like headless chickens
    Last edited by NJT1986; 05-09-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Style Icon
    My typical day:

Wake up at 6am, wake and clothe the kids, make and eat breakfast. Leave for work/to drop kids off at kindergarten at 7. Be at work sometime between 7:30 and 8. Leave work at 4-4:30 pm and pick up the kids, or go straight home to start dinner. Put kids to bed at 7, hopefully done by 8. Clean up the house, and then, if there's any energy left, go running or work out an hour on the rowing machine. (I work out or run 2-3 times per week.) 10 pm, shower and go to bed, read three pages in a novel and then fall asleep.

I really can't fit anything fancy into my weekly routine... Admittedly not much time for La Dolce Vita, but it sounds more boring than it is.

Fashionisto
    Depends on how much travel I have each week.

Next week I have three days away so I'll be on a 7am(ish) train and not home again till 19:30. By the time I've eaten and wound down it'll be ready for bed. The two days I'm working from home will be up when ever my son wakes up, play with him till 8am. Work till 16:30 and then play time until he's ready for bed.

Do need to find more time for exercise though, it's really difficult to fit it in around children

Trend Setter
    Up at 6.45, walk or cycle to work for an 8am start, finish at 5.30 to the minute. I'm running a half marathon in six weeks so I train 2-3 times a week for that (though knee pain is stopping me train as much as I'd like).

I must admit to being in the pub 5-6 nights a week at the minute. It's not good for the health, career or the bank balance but my new job dictates I will probably only be able to drink once a week so I might as well get it out of my system.

I haven't been a member of a gym for at least ten years and I wouldn't dream of going near a sunbed.

Wake up at 7 go for jogging for 2 hours then straight to office after taking shower and breakfast return home at 7 and then had a family dinner and then full family go for a walk for an hour or half. it feels really better and fresh then a GYM

+ Reply to Thread