FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    McCoy's Avatar

    FashionBeans Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,651
    Offline

    Gaming (and my blogging)

    Some mates and I are starting a videogames blog. Here's some thoughts of mine on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

    https://savingtomemorycard.wordpress...-new-leaf-3ds/
    Style.

  2. #2

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    266
    Offline
    the non-fashion sections here dont seem to be getting much attention. Throw in a good deal on eBay while you're at it.

    Interesting, I'll keep on an eye on it and see what kind of stuff you talk about. Cool thing and I love video games too. We need moarz video game discussions

  3. #3

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    517
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Aertus View Post
    the non-fashion sections here dont seem to be getting much attention. Throw in a good deal on eBay while you're at it.

    Interesting, I'll keep on an eye on it and see what kind of stuff you talk about. Cool thing and I love video games too. We need moarz video game discussions
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    Some mates and I are starting a videogames blog. Here's some thoughts of mine on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

    https://savingtomemorycard.wordpress...-new-leaf-3ds/
    I'm curious, what kind of games do you guys play? Im really into action fantasy and RPGs

  4. #4

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    266
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunKing View Post
    I'm curious, what kind of games do you guys play? Im really into action fantasy and RPGs
    depends you gotta list some titles to get a better sense. I used to be into sc2 and TF2.

    action fantasy/rpg is definitely one of the more popular genres that has increased in popularity, epsecialyl thanks to titles like skyrim. have you played witcher 3? It's better than skyrim I've heard. Overwatch because I really liked TF2 when it used to be the thing(probably still is). Guild wars 2 for mmorpg.

    Recent gaming purchases: Deus ex, Vindictus, Chivalry midevial warfare.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts