FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last
Results 201 to 210 of 235
  1. #201

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    32
    Offline
    Joey Bada$$ - Old school hip hop and the fella's only 17!

    Production is spot on.

    His album "1999" can be heard here: Joey Bada$$ - 1999 (Full Album/Mixtape) - YouTube

  2. #202
    K9MT's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    145
    Offline
    Continued from last years listening:

    Alt-J's album.

    Been played so many times...

  3. #203
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    611
    Offline
    Currently a little bit addicted to this:

    Solo stuff by Will Sheff from Okkervil River.

  4. #204
    MySuave's Avatar

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    27
    Offline
    The Weeknd can be trippy at times but an amazing artist! he has too many songs to try name a favourite, but i will put down 3 songs for you guys to listen to.

    1:Weeknd - High For This Click here

    2:Weeknd - The Morning Click here

    3:Weeknd - The Knowing Click here

    Let me know what you guys think?

    I Own www.mysuave.com

  5. #205
    J8x

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    122
    Offline
    Jessie Ware. Talent unquestionable.

  6. #206
    K9MT's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    145
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by MySuave View Post
    The Weeknd can be trippy at times but an amazing artist! he has too many songs to try name a favourite, but i will put down 3 songs for you guys to listen to.

    1:Weeknd - High For This Click here

    2:Weeknd - The Morning Click here

    3:Weeknd - The Knowing Click here

    Let me know what you guys think?
    Love The Weeknd - his upcoming London gigs sold out stupidly fast

  7. #207
    MySuave's Avatar

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    27
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Love The Weeknd - his upcoming London gigs sold out stupidly fast
    I know! its heartbreaking, i tried getting tickets, woke up really early to get them off ticket master but they kept saying page not responding please try again later! then when i go to try purchase the tickets from another site, they bumped it up 3 times the original price! i hate ticket master, does anyone else have these problems with ticket master?

    I Own www.mysuave.com

  8. #208

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    291
    Offline
    Currently hooked on Macklemore & Ryan Lewis's latest album - The Heist. Need I say more?

  9. #209
    MySuave's Avatar

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    27
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post
    Currently hooked on Macklemore & Ryan Lewis's latest album - The Heist. Need I say more?
    Yeah great music, real deep... my two favourite tracks from them would be wings and otherside.

    I Own www.mysuave.com

  10. #210
    Joel!'s Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sheffield, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    97
    Offline
    Modern Massive Attack?

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts