Name five albums you couldn't live without
Ok, ok, I know this is a pointless question in some regards - who could live with only five albums? And surely preferences change with mood etc? But nevertheless, if you had to choose the five most important albums to you personally, what would they be? They don't have to be the five "greatest albums ever" - just your favourites.
I will kick it off (there could have been any five of 50 on here, but here goes...):
- The Smiths - the Queen is Dead
- Johnny Cash - American IV
- The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You
- The Black Keys - Brothers
- Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I see a Darkness