FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Style Icon
    Actually I spoke too soon - it's still happening on my iPad and iPhone! If I go to the main site then to the forum link it's fine, it's just when I go via google or type the direct address in.

Editor-In-Chief
    I have again gone through this more thoroughly and hope to god I have solved this problem once and for all now. Please can you let me know if it happens again Creed?
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Trend Setter
    Yeah I experienced this for the first time earlier this evening. I couldn't access both the forums and the main site (Chrome gave me a red malware warning), but now everything seems to be OK.

Editor-In-Chief
    That's good to hear and it seems the message on Google/Chrome has been removed quickly due to us solving the problem quickly.

I would still like to know if anyone experiences this myfilestore redirect at anytime as that is confined purely to vbulletin (the forum) and we want to make sure we have eliminated the problem completely.

Thanks guys.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Style Icon
    Working consistently on my iPhone and iPad now, seems fully sorted, good work Ben!

Editor-In-Chief
    Thank god for that - it was an absolute nightmare to get rid of. Everything has been well and truly locked down now though, so I suppose it was a blessing really.

Appreciate the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Herbert View Post
    Thank god for that - it was an absolute nightmare to get rid of. Everything has been well and truly locked down now though, so I suppose it was a blessing really.

Appreciate the feedback.
    Appreciate the hard work on the forum Ben, all ok my end now.

+ Reply to Thread