FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Fashionbeans On Safari (Windows) Not Working?

In these last few days or so, as I have checked onto fashionbeans like I normally do, it has looked like 'this' everytime:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It also looks like this when I try to view it on my iPhone, so I don't know if this is a problem for all Safari's? I have tried it on IE and it works fine on there though, so I don't know if its a problem with the actual website? For the time being I will just look at the website on IE, but I would love to find a way for this problem to be resolved

Jay

Style Icon
    I'm having the same problem with Safari and Chrome on a mac so, it's likely to a problem site side rather than client side.

Fashionisto
    same on firefox

Trend Setter
    I've got this on Chrome on Windows 7.
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Trend Setter
    Same here with Google Chrome and IE8

FashionBeans Staff
    I would imagine this is a problem with the site - I've no doubt Ben will be on top of it first thing Monday morning.

Editor-In-Chief
    Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't replied on here sooner. It is also great that you are using the forum to alert us of the fact. Had a few problems since we have updated a plugin we use to cache the site.

I think I have fixed it, but can you all check and post your results below? You may need to clear the cache of your browser with a shift+refresh in order to push the style sheet to load.

I am hoping this is the end of it, as we have no other style changes to make to the site now (just needed to tweak the design slightly in order to incorporate a new ad network).

If you are still having problems then please let me know.

Ben

P.S. In cases like this, could one of you please just give the site a quick email as well on webmaster@fashionbeans.com - I would be extremely grateful as sometimes I am out at the weekend etc. and it means that I don't see problems until much later - but I am always checkig emails and getting alerts that way.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Trend Setter
    All good on Chrome on Windows 7.
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Thanks Ben, it all works for me now!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If anything like this happens again, I definitely will.

Editor-In-Chief
    Hi Chad. Thanks for that.

Just out of curiosity - do you block javascript on your browser? Only asking because we have a new ad network running in that blank space on the image above and want to make sure it is definitely working for most others who would not normally know how to do that.

Cheers,
    Ben
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread