FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Website Not Loading

Hey guys, avid reader of Fashion Beans, I haven't changed anything on my computer settings. However, for the past two days I've been unable to access the main website's articles, it loads them and then the screen just goes black where the text should go. I am using Safari and on a Mac. I was at my University Library yesterday however and on their student computers, using Internet Explorer, the articles loaded. Anyone else experienced this problem?

Editor-In-Chief
    Hi,

I can't actually replicate this error on safari currently. Could you provide a screen shot and some more information?

Are you based in the UK? And does it happen on every page etc.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Apologies, only just checked the forum again. The website now loads perfectly so I have no idea what was up. As far as I know I did not install any new update for Safari or whatever. For future reference, yes I do live in the U.K and for every article it loaded up and then within a second or two went black, well the actual writing of the article did. The rest of the website, such as the top was still visible.

Editor-In-Chief
    Thanks for letting me know LOOK, we fixed the problem or found what we thought was causing it anyway. Like I say, always good for readers to point out any problems because sometimes we cannot replicate them.

Ben.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread