FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Popups And Computer Crashing

Hi,

Has Fashionbeans recently changed the way the forum opens to a popup?

Twice in the last couple of days, when on the main site and clicking the forum, the window pops open over and over then crashes my computer.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Editor-In-Chief
    We haven't made any changes to the way the site opens the forum. Instead of it opening in a new window, I will switch it back over the weekend (so it opens in same window) and see if that solves the problem. It might be the way it moves from one tab to the next and javascript conflicting.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Herbert View Post
    We haven't made any changes to the way the site opens the forum. Instead of it opening in a new window, I will switch it back over the weekend (so it opens in same window) and see if that solves the problem. It might be the way it moves from one tab to the next and javascript conflicting.
    Thanks very much

Editor-In-Chief
    No problem - it makes more sense anyway because if guys click the forum tab whilst they are browsing the forum (to get back to the main forum board) they won't want it opening every single time! Had a brain fart with that one.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread