FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
Closed Thread

Editor-In-Chief

Exclamation Readers Outside the UK - HELP

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the off-topic, but it is important as many of you as possible see this.

If any of you currently reside outside of the UK, could you please give the site a browse for me and check that the new layout we installed last week is not broken.

It seems as though the new ad network we are working with have broken the back-up tags for those not living in the UK (we get paid a set price for UK traffic only) - which means a few of you will of seen a design that is not up to our usual standard (forum has not been affected). Unfortunately, I have only been made aware of this today - as everything seems fine for me browsing within the UK - but a couple of readers have alerted me to the fact and I have been working non-stop and kicking ass today to get it fixed!

I am hoping the problem is now fixed, but it would be great to get some screen shots on here of: The Home Page, Category Pages, Street Style Category, An Individual article.

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Trend Setter
    I've just checked. I've been seeing the new format since it was introduced. The search engine seems to work fine (though it doesn't seem very useful, lots of results that aren't actually linked to the search appear).

I was one of the readers you had contact with over e-mail today, and I actually just sent you an e-mail that everything seemed to be working fine now. I've been clicking through the site, and the problem hasn't arisen again. If it does, I'll let you know, but it appears to be fixed.

Editor-In-Chief
    Thanks both and it is good to know we are now back to normal
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Closed Thread