FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Clarks Camo desert boots

I may be crazy, but I think these are pretty damn cool, no? A statement enough without all that 'Ooooh look at me I'm wearing camouflage!' that comes with a camo jacket, for example. Styled in a Wooster-esque way, wadya think?

Joel.

FashionBeans Staff

These are my next desert boot purchase. They're caramel apparently, a shade or two darker than the sand ones, its a tiny difference but it just seems a bit warmer.

Getting back to the thread at hand however, I was sceptical at when I saw the thread title but I'm actually quite liking them, they would definitely have to be worn in a more 'out there' style, trousers rolled up to properly show them off. Not the kind of thing you can just pull on to nip down the pub etc.

I'm really, really liking them actually. Maybe we should start a Clarks desert boot owners club, we all love them.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    Maybe we should start a Clarks desert boot owners club, we all love them.
    Infact the two pairs of deserts I've got are KG, which are brilliant but don't have the range of colours. 1-0 Clarks.

I think I'm gonna buy them when I'm next in town. YOLO, right? I'll report back.

Fashionisto
    I've been tempted to buy myself a pair of Clarks for a few months now as they appear to be stylish, versatile and comfortable. I might have to go ahead and order some, although I'm not sure of what color I want to go for. The Caramel pair posted above look really cool!

+ Reply to Thread