FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

asos

Has anyone bought any of the asks branded shoes? They look good but are so cheap, I was wondering if they are of decent quality?

Fashionisto
    I think you meant ASOS, not "asks", right? If so, I just purchase a pair of trainers and will let you know what I think about them as soon as they arrive!

Fashionisto
    Hi Chris, a few of my friends have brought some ASOS branded shoes and the quality of their shoes seemed to be reasonable. If you're looking for trendy shoes to add to your collection, that only need to last a season or two, go for it, but if you want shoes that will last for years to come, you may want to give them a miss.
    Last edited by CentralParkMan; 13-03-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Trend Setter
    Yeah I have some ASOS leather boat shoes which I bought last summer. Don't get me wrong, the quality isn't terrible, but the leather is quite thin and a bit flimsy. (There's no way you can compare them to the real thing, say Sperry in this case.)

Like posters above said before me, the quality is ok, but don't expect them to last a long time; ASOS is a high street brand after all.

+ Reply to Thread