FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

The "Perfect" Shoe

This seems almost impossible but... Is there a shoe out there that can adapt to all situations? Rain or shine? Summer or winter? Sports to nights out? Whilst still looking amazing and being able to fit into the modern gent's wardrobe. Or does this "perfect" shoe exist only in our dreams?

Trend Setter
    That would make life pretty boring, don't you think so? After all, variety is the spice of life

Dude, you literally typed out my Ultimate Shoe Desire in one thread haha.

I usually buy all my shoes from H&M lolololol. I seriously need a lot of work in the foot department haha

That sounds like a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Alex James Hardy View Post
    This seems almost impossible but... Is there a shoe out there that can adapt to all situations? Rain or shine? Summer or winter? Sports to nights out? Whilst still looking amazing and being able to fit into the modern gent's wardrobe. Or does this "perfect" shoe exist only in our dreams?
    That's difficult.. I don't know a pair of Air Force 1s?

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex James Hardy View Post
    Obviously not! Some items are inherently casual or smart. Plus, that one pair would get pretty stinky!

I concur with Malti - variety is great!

Trend Setter
    I agree and would much rather have a variety but I'm just curious about that stuff.

I'm a firm believer in buying the best shoes one can afford, i own approx 12 pairs of shoes/boots not including work shoes, so have a pair suitable for every ocassion.

I don't think the "perfect" shoe/boot exists, and i'm glad really as i love having to make a choice of what footwear i am going wear with my choosen outfit of the day.

Trend Setter
    12 pairs of shoes?!? Blimey. I have brogues, boat shoes, boots, converse and espadrilles. I also have school shoes and some boots for Sea Cadets.

+ Reply to Thread