FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Footwear to go with black or grey jeans

I've begun to upgrade my wardrobe and already own some black jeans, grey jeans and dark grey trousers, I want to use these items as the foundation for my style as I feel most comfortable in those colored trousers.
    Any suggestions for footwear?
    I was thinking of black Chelsea boots or black brogues.

black brogues with black jeans is a personal favourite - these with a crisp white shirt can never fail.

Although I like chelsea boots, i cant't help but see them as a little "2007-indie band".

have you looked at monkstrap shoes?

i think brown leather can also work with black jeans, so brogues, winklepickers, desert boots etc are all good options.

are you looking for a smarter or more casual look? i'm guessing on the smart side since you're asking about leather shoes but I could be wrong.

Grey jeans with black chelsea boots or black brogues will look great, but might be overly-matched. Grey and black combo is always a safe choice and look great most of time, but I am a bit bored of seeing them. Dark brown, white, or navy shoes will be more casual with grey jeans. Grey jeans embrace pretty much all colors anyway,

wwll according to my view, you shoul try red footwere with gray and black jeans.

+ Reply to Thread