FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Thoughts on These ....

Been toying with the idea of purchasing these - perhaps for next summer. I'm thinking they could look quite cool paired with rolled up chino's and no socks. At £32.50, the price makes them a no brainer but I keep changing my mind on them.

Jones Bootmaker Mens Beige Contemporary | Jones Bootmaker

Opinions and comments welcome!

Trend Setter
    No thoughts anyone?

Trend Setter
    I like the taupe colour I have to admit - which sways them on the side of causal for me. When do plan to wear them, casually or for more dressing up?

Trend Setter
    Not the biggest fan, I like the style but the colour not so much. Then again sometimes photos don't do these things justice. If you think you'll get wear out of them and like them then why not

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by adamski123 View Post
    I like the taupe colour I have to admit - which sways them on the side of causal for me. When do plan to wear them, casually or for more dressing up?
    They would definitely be for next summer and I was thinking of them for casual wear with a pair of rolled chinos and no socks.
    To be honest, I absolutely love these below from 59 Bond Street but couldn’t really justify the £300 price (especially after recently buying some Meermins) so was looking for something at a lower price point.

+ Reply to Thread