FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Chelsea Boots

Hey guys I need some urgent urgent help!

For about the past 4-5 weeks I've been looking for a pair of Chelsea boots, I need them in either a distressed black or a blacky-grey shade. Everywhere I have looked the black is all shiny leather, the look I most definitely do not want as its to be styled with dark grey super skinny jeans mostly.

The catch - I don't really want to spend over 50-60 to be honest. The colour led me to thinking All Saints might be my best bet but they are a tad on the expensive side.

And I have a pair in light brown so thats a no-go too.

If anyone can help, please! Its been driving me mad!
    (Also, none with a big heel please, im 6 foot 3 as it is!)

Fashionisto
    Hey there,

Personally I really like these chelsea boots: STRETCH ANKLE BOOT - Shoes - Man - NEW COLLECTION | ZARA Netherlands. Easy to combine, thoroughly black. It might be a little shiny to you, but I think that'll get less over time.

Fashionisto
    Go for a quality made manufacturer of Chelsea boots, that is goodyear welted. They are a classic design so will always be in style. I would pay a bit more, and it will last upwards of 5 years to 20 years (as they can be resoled, and if they are looked after with shoe cream and polish). Start with looking at Barker, Loake and Sanders, then if you can spend a bit more Crockett & Jones, Church's Footwear are good choices. Pictures are of the brown, but they are in black as well.

Loake

Sanders

+ Reply to Thread