FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Opinion Zara Shoes

hi Guys, what is your opinion?

Zara Jersey Oxford

Cheap but casual, and can i wear it with short trousers?

Fashionisto
    How much are they? Reckon you could post a link to the shoe itself instead of just a pic please bud?

I bought a pair of 80 Double Monk Straps from Zara a couple of years ago and while they looked great, I really wasn't happy with the build quality for the price.

Having said that I reckon these shoes are probably around more the 40 mark? I quite like the styling but maybe even at 40 there are better options?

Edit: I don't know how you guys feel about Sperry but these seem like a pretty good deal:

"Sperry " Pale Grey Leather Desert Boots - TK Maxx

"Sperry " Beige Canvas Derby Shoes - TK Maxx

Something to think about anyways!
    Last edited by BrightonMike; 17-03-2014 at 01:40 PM.

o im sorry here is the link you asked for Zara Men.

The Sperry Beige Canvas looks great, never heard of them!

Fashionisto
    To be honest, for 60 I'd look elsewhere.

Hmmm any ideas?

Fashionisto
    Hudson has a great reputation around here, I've got 2 pairs and I can't really fault the quality for the price (not as good as shoemakers like Loake but certainly better than high-street).

How about these?

Men
    Definitely worth paying the extra 10 for.

Jones also does a lot of decent quality shoes, worth checking out their site:

Jones Bootmaker shoe store - Boots, shoes, bags and accessories at Jones Bootmaker

Personally though I love trawling through sales to find that one item that fits the bill perfectly at a fraction of the cost. If you tell me your size I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightonMike View Post
    Personally though I love trawling through sales to find that one item that fits the bill perfectly at a fraction of the cost. If you tell me your size I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything appropriate.
    This tbh

There are always sales on sites like Office, Schuh etc which have very good deals, and there is normally stuff in TK Maxx which is 100x better than those Zara ones which will fall apart in no time.

Thank you guys! The Hadstone shoes dont deliver in my country (netherlands), but i really like those. Im going to Suitsupply store tomorrow, they better have some good shoes. but first im gonna look on the Asos website. but really thank you all!

+ Reply to Thread