FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    JA3

Loafers

Hi, first post on the forum for me, so take it easy!

Being a student (and thus being skint), I'm low on funds due to having just a part time job and needing holiday spends. I am after a pair of loafers in either oxblood or a similar colour, with tassels and/or a buckle in leather, certainly not suede.

Anything below 50 would be fantastic and as I've been unable to find such a pair myself, I hope somebody on the forum can help to find a pair.

Something like these:
    One
    Two

Thanks.

Fashionisto
    Closest I could find from my usual go-to suppliers....

Hudson Mens Brown Sophisticated | Jones Bootmaker

Also worth checking Topman
    Last edited by MrBond; 25-06-2014 at 10:59 PM.
    All spelling errors & missing characters brought to you courtesy of Toshiba's Satellite keyboard.

There is a burgundy pair in the ASOS sale for 27. I bought them and I am sending them back as I find they are a bit formal for my look (high shine) but you may like.

ASOS | ASOS Tassel Loafers in Leather at ASOS

Trend Setter
    I've been after a pair of loafers myself, well looking at other people in them and wondering if they would suit me. They seem quite popular for blokes my age. Which are the good brands for starting off with? I've seen some blue suede driving shoes from Tod's I just don't know if I could pull off that look. This is them...

Firstly, are they specifically for driving in or just called that? Also does anyone know of a cheaper version that I could try the look with and lastly, what are the easiest kind of trousers to wear with them?

Thanks for any input.

Trend Setter
    They are definitely not only for driving! I wanted to buy some Tod's in the sales, but I fear the sole is going to wear down quickly, personally. And if I pay like 200 bucks for shoes, I definitely want them to last! There are some options with thickers soles, I just haven't found the right ones yet. Would love some advice on where to find some, too, though

+ Reply to Thread