FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    Jay

Style Icon
    Come the revolution, I shall build a pyre of boat shoes so high that it will be visible from space.

Sam

Style Icon
    Really Jay? I had absolutely no idea

Trend Setter
    I'd like to make a big boat made out of boat shoes. See if it floats.

If it floats, I'll set it on fire. You know, for something to do.
    “We have such a heritage in this country. People from other countries, all the R’n'B stars, they come to Savile Row and they’re in immaculate three-piece suits. Then you see British guys and they just can’t seem to dress. We have all these fashion agendas, punk and Vivienne Westwood and everything, but the queue seems to be at Abercrombie & Fitch down the road. That is just heartbreaking to me. Why does everyone want a polo shirt and three-quarter-length combat shorts?”
    David Gandy

Trend Setter
    SO much hate against boat shoes haha...I still can't believe they're hated so much!

I'm not a huge fan of boatshoes, and I'm sure alot of people on this forum will agree with me. But that's just a personal thing. It's still a good look with some nice chino shorts.

I would recomend you looking into loafers. They're alot more mature and will set you apart alot more.

If you're still set on boatshoes, brown is a must for most shoes for me. Although I do like the MR Porter ones

If you're looking for versatility, any of the two would suffice. But I think the Navy color looks trendier. And if your after a whole new wardrobe change a splash of color would definitely update your personal style.

+ Reply to Thread