FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Brown Ankle Boots

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help in finding some Mid-Dark Brown ankle boots, laces, round toed. I had a pair a while ago but through over wear and under care they became un-repairable. Even more annoyingly I wore them so much the brand name wore off inside and I can't remember what make they are at all to find the same pair.

Anyone seen any decent pairs roughly matching this description?

Cheers
    Mark J Winter

I own 2 pairs of ankle boots from MOMA
    1 in black, the other mid/dark brown

Both are pretty much exactly what I'd have if I could design myself a pair of boots the way I'd want them to be: simple, classic, elegant, unfussy and with a pre 'lived in' look and feel ......theyre also incredibly versatile in the way that they look great with just about anything

Theyre not cheap (200-300) but what you get is excellent workmanship, durability, good looks, a very comfortable fit and beautiful material that only seems to improve with age

Soletrader in London used to stock them, am unsure if they still do, but you can also choose from a good selection online at zalando
    The boots look at the very least as good as they do in the close up pics...if not better

Moma Premium shoes & fashion for men | ZALANDO.CO.UK

+ Reply to Thread