FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

New Brown Shoes For The Summer

Hi!

I'm all set when it comes to black and white shoes, but my brown winter boots are starting to get a little to warm, so i need to find something brown for the summer. Something i can wear with jeans, chinos and shorts.

I've been looking around online but i can't find anything that really fits what i'm looking for. The boat shoes look decent, but i think there are better options out there. I've only looked online, but the buck shoes seem to look a little to big for my liking. The suede of the buck shoes look good though imo, but i'm not sold on the shape of the shoes. I've also been looking at some loafers, but i haven't really found anyone that i think would fit my style.

So i think i need some help to find some summer shoes, any suggestions?

Style Icon
    Why wouldn't loafers go with your style? If you wear chinos or chino shorts, they're perfect for bridging the smart-casual divide.

FashionBeans Staff
    You could try some suede derbys Kurt Geiger do quite a few:

BLEEKER TAUPE | KG KURT GEIGER SHOE | MENS | KURT GEIGER

Quote Originally Posted by Nath6644 View Post
    Why wouldn't loafers go with your style? If you wear chinos or chino shorts, they're perfect for bridging the smart-casual divide.
    What i said was that I haven't found anyone yet, the ones i were looking at were a little too 'dressed up' for my liking. But i know there are loafers that would fit what i am looking for. For instance i thought that these looked pretty clever: Boss Black | BOSS Black Morriz Tie Front Loafers at ASOS

But they are a little out of my price range, and they are not they color i am looking for.

+ Reply to Thread