FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Clarks Desert Boots Sizing?

Looking at nabbing a pair of Clarks desert boots off of eBay but just wondering what their sizes are like. Are they true to size or should I get a size down or a size up?

Cheers.
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Trend Setter
    I think they are pretty true to size. I find a lot of shoes are slightly on the large side in my size, and my clarks desert boots are much more snug.

Trend Setter
    Nice one, thanks for the help!
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

I had to get a full size down.

I have a pair in suede and leather, both are size 11(US) but the leather ones are a bit more roomy. So you might want to go try on a pair as they shouldn't be too hard to find before you make your purchase, just to be safe

I find desert boots in general slightly larger than specified size. Ideally, like all things, you are going to want to try these on. I would never buy a pair of boots online before trying the exact pair on for size...... and clunky boots isn't a good look. Hope that helps
    twitter.com/mattfarndale

'Simplicity in character, in manners, in style; in all things the supreme excellence is simplicity'
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

MW3_lid
    Fit true to size. Look great, but the suede wallabees are far more comfortable. When I'm next in the market for the some clarks, I will find it hard to favour DBs over the wallabees even though I realise the desert boots are considered more fashionable at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread