FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Shopping with them is a really pleasant experience too as you do it by email and Paypal and the Spanish dude has good customer service skills, since they don't (or didn't when I ordered) have an online shop. They also send the shoes beautifully packaged with paper and plastic bars to keep the shape of the shoes and a lovely dust bag with the Meermin logo in leather stitched on.
    www.twitter.com/electroRoss

Style Icon
    Sounds fantastic! May try and practicar m somewhat rusty espaol when I order

Trend Setter
    just to add i also ordered a pair about a month ago and they are due any time now, will pop a pic up of them when they arrive - i paid through paypal and i'll echo what electroross has said about their customer service.

P.S these are the suit supply ones, i saw them in the sackville street store (just off regent st) a few months back & they are very, very nice - would have got them but they didnt have my size.
    SHOE - INT

Trend Setter
    meermin ones came this morning, they are lovely - havent had a chance to see them yet, but apparently came with lovely shoe bag and wooden shoe trees.
    Sorry for the crap photos - will get some better ones tonight.

+ Reply to Thread