What Am I Missing In My Shoe Cupboard?
Gentlemen, I would appreciate your assessment on my current shoe collection and seek advice on future purchases. I feel I am missing a real classic shoe, something that I can wear with jeans or chinos at a non-formal function.
* Tretorn Desert Boots- MEN Worldwide: Nice new Tretorn desert boots combined with a gum rubber outsole
* Paul Smith leather trainers- Paul Smith Shoes | Osmo Trainer - Paul Smith UK
* Camper suede shoe- CODI¬*by¬*Camper¬*-¬*This lightweight shoe features the Lenzi construction* that provides flexibility while its elasticized top-line makes it easywear. It comes in dark brown.
* Tretorn trainers- Tretorn Rodlera Nylon Shoe - Men's - 2010 BCS from Backcountry.com
* TOMS canvas slip on- Navy Canvas Classics | TOMS.com
...and finally 3 pairs of convers chucks- 1xwhite 1xnavy 1xred.
If it helps, I am 35, 6 foot 1 and skinny.
Any advice appreciated as I am struggling for inspiration here, not just with my search for a new shoe, but on how I can wear my current selection to stop from getting bored!