Forum Rules & Regulations
In order to make the forums run smoothly and make it an enjoyable style community for all, please follow these simple rules listed below. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the board’s moderators or staff members.
We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way - this includes any issues that come up as a result of the forums expanding.
- Debating points and general discussion is encouraged in order to create an interesting forum. However, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, homophobic/racist remarks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads and/or one word (or short) non-sense posts. If you do this you risk being banned.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed and your post count maybe reset to zero as a result.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- As we are a family site, we do not allow posts of extreme gore, nudity or violence. This includes linking to websites and/or images of the same. The moderators / staff will be the sole arbitrator of what they deem does and does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is strictly forbidden and as a result may lead to the deletion of all their accounts.
- We would appreciate it if you refrain from blatantly abusing or slandering other websites or forums.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be removed.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests anywhere on the boards without prior permission from the board’s Admin.
- We reserve the right to remove any posts we find offensive without notice.
We reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time.
We also reserve the right to ban anyone who violates the forum rules, as access to our forums is a privilege and not a right. Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
Advertising and Solicitation
- We do not allow people or companies to post threads or send private messages/emails to users on these boards that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is totally prohibited.
- We also do not allow linking to your store or products. The link will be removed without notice and infractions will be given to offenders.
All signatures should not exceed the following rules in order to keep the forum loading as fast as possible:
- Text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines).
- No Image signatures will be allowed on these boards.
- We reserve the right to manually edit signatures if they break these rules. Members who continuously flout these rules will have their signature permissions revoked.