FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3

I like the flyknits

Quote Originally Posted by jamboree123 View Post
    I like the flyknits
    Yeah flyknits are big

Also like hyperfuse Air Max a lot

I have those ones - the port/purple whatever colour really makes a difference - they go with a lot of smarter casual outfits.

Will be wearing them to stomp around Paris at Christmas.
    Last edited by Ivan Condor Aasllani; 05-12-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Fashionisto
    I like the New Balance trainers being worn in combination with outdoor'sy jackets, a heavy chino & a rugged rucksack, to give the look in general a kind of.. mountaineering, almost scandinavian look. Because, to me, the NB trainers look alot more 'outdoor'sy', and less 'street' or 'urban' than other sneaks out there.

Being whacked on with some skinny jeans as an alternative to Nike Air's... No.

Trend Setter
    Suprisingly I saw a dude who managed to pull off the trainers whilst wearing a tweed blazer, gilet, cable knit and skinny jeans. It sounds shifty but it actually looked pretty sharp.

Some NB inspiration

http://nbclassics.tumblr.com/

I'm a big NB fan! Own several pairs. My red suede 577 have been worn to death.

New balance is everywhere, as you know. Especially 574 lines are so fad that I can't even deal with it. So, I bought something that is not so fad, which is old 99X series. I found 992, 993 and 990 look vintage and ugly (in a good way). Colorful stuff burns my eyes, but these stuff look so natural and effortless, that it actually goes crazy with vintage-looking suits. Or, it can be used to effortlessly dress down. Here is a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    If you want to look like a wanna-be extra on 'The Only Way is Essex' then this may be the look for you.

Personally I tihnk a pair of plain white trainers looks a lot better.
    Plain white trainers are way more "Essexy" than NB. You can't beat them, though.

Not a massive fan or anything but I recently got a pairof New Balance and they're pretty neat.

+ Reply to Thread