FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Results 101 to 110 of 156
  1. #101
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,765
    Offline
    The oreos def don't suck

    These are still the best tho -


  2. #102

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    261
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Funny thing is I actually went to END to get the oreo ones but they sold out. On reflection, the oreo ones suck!
    Spoken like a true man who missed out on the Oreos! Best colour irl. Lucids, neo's and og black are very nice aswell though.

  3. #103
    joshua's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    632
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    Spoken like a true man who missed out on the Oreos! Best colour irl. Lucids, neo's and og black are very nice aswell though.
    Ha! The oreo's are cool, but they just lack something for me. Can't put my finger on it, but I'm holding out for a pair of the original white ones and original black ones on eBay in my size.

  4. #104
    Des

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    559
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Ha! The oreo's are cool, but they just lack something for me. Can't put my finger on it, but I'm holding out for a pair of the original white ones and original black ones on eBay in my size.
    Pftt.. You're the one who's lacking, bro
    But seriously my main dislike about the oreos and racers in general is that they only really look good with dark rolled skinnies or shorts in the sunlight. And thats the kind of gear the Lucids are perfect for.

    Hey what's up?
    Ladies in Flyknits

  5. #105

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Copped these last night from END.

    Really like them Josh mate. I'm really wanting some black flyknit racers, just bought the volt c/w which is why I held back on the lucids. Have to say, the oreos look pretty sick to me!

  6. #106
    Varley's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    37
    Offline
    Picked up a pair of these at the weekend. Still not 100% sure about the colour though.

  7. #107
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,765
    Offline


    Bought this to try out on the cocaine huaraches

    I'll let you guys know if it's as good as it purports to be

  8. #108

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    86
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post


    Bought this to try out on the cocaine huaraches

    I'll let you guys know if it's as good as it purports to be
    Doesn't last as long, there are better products out there....

  9. #109
    joshua's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    632
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by PH28 View Post
    Doesn't last as long, there are better products out there....
    Please tell..

  10. #110
    Des

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    559
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Varley View Post
    Picked up a pair of these at the weekend. Still not 100% sure about the colour though.

    slowly starting to come around to these, mainly because it seems you can actually machine wash them without losing any structure they don't have. And also the insole really is for bare feet unlike others that claim to be best worn sockless.
    The black mesh overlay ones with the red accents would be my choice..

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts