FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 13 14 15

Fashionisto
    Summer approaching here in Oz-land.

Gentlemen, what are your thoughts on flyknit chukkas matched with some slim fit shorts?

Fashionisto
    @Varley That's a bargain, really like them! Where'd you get them from?

@TheBirdMan Visualising that as an outfit I don't think it'd work but go to the shop wearing some slim fit shorts, go try them on and decide for yourself - Send us some pictures of it if you do.

Fashionisto
    Liking the look of these Nike Air Huarache Light's (Think they're going to be released in 2015).

MLM

I'm hypnotised by the colours. Simple but gorgeous:

Trend Setter
    So this was probably the most OTT / unnecessary trainer haul I've ever been a part of, but I got too excited in the Crooked Tongues sale.

AM90's - Lunar Jacquards in 2 colourways, and the AM90 "Breathe" in 2 colourways. I MAY send a pair back.. not sure. Here they are in all their garish glory

Fashionisto
    @Brown I bet that cost quite a bit, got to treat yourself once in a while though!

I've had my eyes on these for a while now, RRP 105 but I can get them from End for 84 with their 20% discount code. Very tempted. What's your thoughts?

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisSmith View Post
    @Brown I bet that cost quite a bit, got to treat yourself once in a while though!
    They were 58 - 63 each, so considering they all retail at 115+, I figured it was a bargain. In reality, it was a mixture of excitement and stupidity - I love the AM90's, but not really feeling the Jacquards now they've arrived. I'm going to send them back next week.

I do like them Lunar AM1's - how do they compare to regular AM1's?

I'd also check out hanon-shop.com before you take a the plunge - their "up to" 80% off sale went live a couple of hours back
    Last edited by Brown; 17-10-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Fashionisto
    Can't go wrong if you're saving over 50 a pair! I defiantly prefer the AM90 Breathe pairs than the Lunar Jacquards.

I'm honestly not sure, I don't know anyone that has a pair of Lunar AM1's so I'm hoping they'll be fine if I buy them.

I've just had a look at the Hanon sale, everything that I liked was either out of stock or not in my size so I only found 1 pair that I would buy. I've never been the biggest fan of the colour red as I don't think it suits me but I really like the look of the Adidas x Foot Patrol Edberg 86. 50, RRP 100.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 13 14 15