FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    Des

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by gearnut View Post
    I've always been led to believe that Asics are the best running shoes? What would be the next best thing?
    They're not.
    Along with Brooks, Saucony, nb etc.. they're highly regarded running shoes but everyone's feet and stride are different. Go with what works for you.
    Can't stand that pretentiousness from purist runners that look down at you if you're wearing Nike or Adidas.

Hey, the Boost technology from Adidas is supposed to knock hrs from your time. So there.
    Plus, unlike the brands aforementioned above, you can actually wear them casually.

Fashionisto
    Is might be just be me, but I would not be caught in running shoes unless I am actually going for a run.

Des

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by theBirdMan View Post
    Is might be just be me, but I would not be caught in running shoes unless I am actually going for a run.
    Nah things change. Every trainer has a specific sport origin.
    Why confine boots to the army, boat shoes just for sailing and denim jackets just for cowboys?

Fashionisto
    I always liked Nike free 3.0. Surely there are many other cool brands and models but so far those are my favorites. They are also very light, so they don't add much weight to your luggage. And I think they go well with jeans also, depending of course on the color.

If you want to be stylish then you may want to go with a retro pair , like Asics Gel Lyte III

+ Reply to Thread