We’ve teamed up with luxury luggage brand Tumi to offer one lucky winner a backpack and carry-on case from its new Alpha Bravo Reflective Collection worth over £1,000 combined. So what are you waiting for? Read on to find out how you could be in with a chance of winning…
The winner of this competition was: David Lill. Congratulations David!
Practical luggage is rarely stylish, so TUMI’s new Alpha Bravo Reflective range is bringing some much-needed credibility to the humble travel kit. Crafted in a reflective silver fabric (or FXT Ballistic Nylon for those in the know), the collection – which includes everything from carry-ons and card holders to backpacks and crossbody bags – has an athleisure feel during daylight hours, but it truly shines at night: the reflective material ensures that you’re seen wherever you end up on your travels. So, it’ll get you from A to B safely, stylishly and with all your gear intact.
Simply fill out the form below to be in with a chance of winning:
Oops! We could not locate your form.Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
- This competition closes Wednesday, 1 March 2017 at 00:00; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to employees or agents of Tumi, FashionBeans and and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 16 years and over.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only 1 entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Tumi within 14 days of the competition ending and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the Tumi team.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 days of issue or will become invalid.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the Tumi and FashionBeans social channels.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third parties and limited to communications from Tumi.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Tumi and FashionBeans. To see Tumi full terms and conditions please click here.
- Tumi and FashionBeans reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Tumi and FashionBeans are not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.