Getting your summer wardrobe in shape can present a challenge, but not when you’ve got a little help from one of the best menswear labels around.
This year Farah has teamed up with legendary British photographer Martin Parr to capture its high summer collection, with a selection of imagery shot in Broadstairs, and an exclusive limited run of hoodies and T-shirts featuring Parr’s work.
To celebrate the partnership, we’ve teamed up with the iconic brand to give one lucky reader an opportunity to win two of these exclusive products, access to the in-store launch event and a £350 Farah voucher.
With the hot weather just around the corner, this could be your ticket to getting that summer wardrobe stylishly stocked up free of charge.
The winner of this competition was Alex Scholes. Congratulations, Alex!
Known for his visually striking photographs and ability to hold a mirror up to our everyday lives in a uniquely tongue-in-cheek way, Martin Parr’s work allows us to view the mundane and the ordinary in a new light.
The legendary photographer has worked extensively documenting the lives of British holidaymakers – something which has long served as a source of inspiration for Farah designer Chris O’Brien.
Now Farah and Parr have joined forces to shoot the label’s mid-season collection on location in Broadstairs, Kent, showcasing the new range in Parr’s unique and interesting style.
Farah is a heritage label known for its stylish staples and favoured by style-savvy men from all walks of life. The brand offers up classic pieces with a contemporary twist but started life producing shirts and workwear out of a small, family-run factory in Texas during the 1920s.
By the time the forties rolled in, Farah’s stylish wares had reached British shores and in the decades that ensued, it became the clothing of choice for some of England’s biggest trendsetters and a cornerstone brand for many a youth subculture.
Today, Farah is a bona fide style staple, offering up seasonal collections full of timeless classics, packed with plenty of personality.
One lucky reader will win a Farah X Martin Parr T-shirt and hoodie, two tickets to the in-store launch event on 17 May, and a £350 Farah gift voucher.
Simply fill out the form below to be in with your chance of winning.
This competition has now closed!
Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
- This competition closes Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 00:00; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to employees or agents of Farah, FashionBeans and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Open to all UK individuals 18 years old and over.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one (1) entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the FashionBeans or Farah team.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 days of issue or will become invalid.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the Farah and FashionBeans social channels.
- The winner will be awarded a Farah X Martin Parr T-shirt and hoodie in the size of their choice, two tickets to the Farah x Martin Parr launch event at Farah’s Covent Garden, London store on 17 May, plus a Farah gift voucher to the value of £350.
- The voucher must be used within 30 days of issue or will become invalid.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable, Farah and FashionBeans reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from a Farah.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Farah and FashionBeans. To see Farah full terms and conditions please click here.
- Farah and FashionBeans reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Farah and FashionBeans are not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.