We’ve partnered with luxury fragrance house Clive Christian to offer one lucky winner an exclusive prize that includes a bespoke fragrance consultation at the brand’s Harrod’s Boutique, a selection of scents worth £500, and a supercar driving experience at Goodwood Motor Circuit.
Read on to find out more about this luxury brand, and how you could be in with a chance of winning.
Clive Christian is the world’s leading independent perfume house. The brand dates back to 1872, when it was known as “The Crown Perfumery”, counting nobility and Queen Victoria and Prince Albert to its clients. It was also Queen Victoria that bestowed her crown to the house, a symbol that is still used on the bottles today.
In 1999 Clive Christian bought “The Crown Perfumery” and has released several collections since, each living up to the essential brand qualities: beauty, indulgence and timeless elegance. All Clive Christian fragrances contain between 20-25% pure perfume, and are made using the finest and most precious ingredients from around the globe.
The Clive Christian Boutique at the exclusive Salon de Parfums at Harrods London stands as a symbol for Clive Christian – exclusive, regal, and British pride.
Goodwood is an historic motorsport venue and track, which first opened in 1948. It’s the home of the Goodwood Revival – a festival that recreates the golden days of the circuit’s past – and annual Festival of Speed.
Based at the foot of Sussex Downs, the Goodwood Motor Circuit hosts a whole range of driving experiences and events, from vintage automobiles to state-of-the-art supercars. Combining the nostalgia of the golden era of motorsport with sleek 21st-century technology, it’s the only classic circuit in the world to remain in its original form.
The lucky winner will receive a bespoke consultation for themselves and a guest at the Clive Christian Boutique at the exclusive Salon de Parfums at Harrods London. They will sip champagne whilst being taken on a sensorial journey by a highly-trained fragrance expert. After the consultation, the winner can select their favourite Clive Christian scents up to a total of £500, which will be delivered to their doorstep.
The winner will also receive a Triple Supercar Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor Circuit. The winner will drive three 2-lap supercar drives and can choose three from seven supercars from the likes of Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and more. A professional instructor will be on hand to coach and guide throughout.
To enter, just enter you details below. Please note this competition is only open to UK residents over the age of 18.
This competition has now closed
Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
- This competition closes Saturday, 15 June 2019 at 00:00; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK, except employees of the Clive Christian Group, FashionBeans and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- Entrants must reside in the UK and be 18 years and over.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one (1) entry per person allowed.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail or direct message within the stated timeframe or else 1 month after the end of the promotion by a member of the FashionBeans or Clive Christian team. The winner has 5 business/working days to respond in full to the e-mail to claim the prize or another winner will be drawn.
- By participating and entering to the competition, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
- The winner will need to let a member of the Clive Christian team know their preferred dates in advance in order to arrange their bespoke consultation.
- The winner can pick any combination of Clive Christian fragrances up to the value of £500. Any underspend will be forfeited by the winner and no cash alternative offered.
- The winner’s choice of fragrances will be sent by DPD (signed for) and cannot be shipped to a person other than the winner.
- The Goodwood Driving Experience is valid for redemption within 7 months of the winner being informed. Additional charges incurred outside of the prize will not be accounted for.
- Clive Christian Perfume reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Clive Christian Group (click here to view) and FashionBeans (click here to view).
- Clive Christian Group and FashionBeans reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Clive Christian Group and FashionBeans are not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.