We’ve partnered with luxury fragrance company Creed to offer one lucky winner a stunning prize that includes a bespoke fragrance consultation at the brand’s Mayfair Boutique, a bottle of signature fragrance and a sumptuous meal for two at Lutyens Grill in The Ned.
Read on to find out how you could be in with a chance of winning.
The winner of this competition was: Keval Chavda. Congratulations, Keval!
Despite relocating to Paris in 1854, The House of Creed was originally founded as a bespoke tailors in Mayfair in 1760 and its legacy remains an impressive and wearable part of British history.
Returning the House of Creed to its London heritage for the first time since 1854, the Creed Boutique, 99 Mount Street, Mayfair celebrates all that makes Creed exceptional; from its rich heritage to its integrity as a true luxury fragrance house. Designed by Creed’s chosen architect, Can Onaner, and set across two floors, the space is a scented haven of luxury and sophistication – the ultimate sensorial experience for fragrance aficionados.
As well as exhibiting an impressive library of iconic scents, the Boutique also offers exclusive services such as monogramming in an opulent setting designed with the same obsessive attention to detail as a bottle of Creed.
Situated in The Ned’s private wood-panelled dining room on the ground floor – once used as the former Bank Manager’s office – Lutyens Grill is a steakhouse serving lunch and dinner for members and hotel guests.
The clubby, old-school grill feel is enhanced by a traditional trolley service – with meat carved or fish filleted right at your table.
The winner will be invited to the Creed Boutique to receive a bespoke consultation with Creed’s highly-trained fragrance experts. Here, the winner will discover the widest selection of Creed fragrances available in the UK and be able to choose a complimentary 120ml fragrance of their choice.
This competition has now closed!
Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
- This competition closes Friday, 1 September 2017 at 00:00; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to employees or agents of Orange Square Company Limited (the official authorised distributor of Creed in the UK), FashionBeans and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must reside in the UK and be 16 years and over.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one (1) entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be chosen at random within 14 days of the competition ending and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the FashionBeans or Creed team.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 days of issue or will become invalid.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the Creed and FashionBeans social channels.
- The winner can select any 120ml bottle of fragrance, or a product up to the value of £250. Any outstanding balance will not be redeemed, the winner can select one (1) item only.
- The dinner for two (2) at Luytens Grill will be for up to a maximum of £300.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable, Creed and FashionBeans reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Creed.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Creed and FashionBeans. To see Creed full terms and conditions please click here.
- Creed and FashionBeans reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Creed and FashionBeans are not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.