Today we bring you news of an amazing prize which is up for grabs to all our readers and their friends and family. Burton are one of the UK’s biggest men’s high street fashion retailers and they have very kindly given us a £250 gift card to spend online at http://www.burton.co.uk!
Burton are known for easy fashion at a great price, so you can potentially revamp your whole spring/summer wardrobe with this prize, just in time for your holiday or the hot weather we will hopefully have.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The prize is a voucher worth £250 that can be spent online at Burton.co.uk.
The competition is open to both men and women. Make sure your partner, friends and family all enter in order to increase your chances of winning! You could choose to spend this superb prize on yourself, or treat your partner/loved one’s to a new wardrobe.
Closing Date For Entries: Midnight 30th April 2012
Spring/Summer 2012 At Burton
Get ready to express yourself this spring summer as colours pop and textures collide at Burton to create a masculine silhouette that is playful, sporty and easy to assemble.
Catering for young guys who are hitting the festival circuit hard as well as those Mod men addicted to tailoring, this season Burton focuses its trends to add a breath of fresh air to your new wardrobe.
Taking time to think about everything that fills the modern man’s diary makes for functional styling that has a laid back and relaxed edge; everything summer dressing should be.
Burton are hitting every major men’s fashion trend for the upcoming spring/summer 2012 season; so whether you like prints, bold colours, tailored shorts or a more sophisticated appearance, there is something for everyone. Take a look below at our key picks from the current range for inspiration as to what you could spend your prize on:
- Burton White V-neck Native Print T-shirt
- Burton Navy Native Pattern Crew Neck T-shirt
- Burton Orange Long Sleeve Shirt
- Burton Green Long Sleeve Oxford Shirt
- Burton White Short Sleeve Native Shirt
- Burton Blue Short Sleeve Chambray Print Shirt
- Burton Lambretta Slim Fit Blue Suit
- Burton Lambretta Slim Fit Purple Suit
- Burton Grey Double Breasted Slim Fit Checked Suit
- Burton Grey Boat Shoe
- Burton Loake Navy Suede Shoes
- Burton Loake Suede Beige Brogues
How To Enter
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
By entering this prize draw, you agree to receive the Burton newsletter; we will not share your email address with any other 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 13 years or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
- To enter you must complete the entry form above. Prize Draw closes at midnight on 30th April 2012. Only one entry per person. FashionBeans or Burton do not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
- The winners will be drawn at random (by an independent person) within 2 weeks of the closing date. The winners will be notified by email by no later than 15th May 2012. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
- There is 1 prize of £250 in the form of vouchers to spend on http://www.burton.co.uk.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 28 days then FashionBeans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. FashionBeans reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- FashionBeans reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.