We’ve teamed up with British heritage brand Barbour to offer you the chance to WIN £500 to spend on menswear from Barbour or Barbour International!
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The lucky winner of this competition was: Stephen Popple. Congratulations Stephen!
For those that didn’t win, make sure you check back to FashionBeans regularly as each month we run another great FREE competition that you can enter.
The prize is a massive £500 to spend on menswear from Barbour or Barbour International. Barbour are an iconic British heritage brand, and any true follower of fashion will know that they are renowned for their high quality outerwear, which blends quality construction techniques and materials with exceptional design to create products that are both authentic and timeless.
From the signature Barbour waxed jacket to the leather International motorcycle jacket, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to spending your winnings.
In order to give you some inspiration as to what you could potentially spend your prize on, FashionBeans have handpicked a few of our favourite pieces from Barbour’s current product range:
- Harwell Jacket
- Greymare Jacket
- Drileton Quilt Jacket
- Barfield Jacket
- Etterick Jacket
- Heritage Liddesdale Quilt Jacket
- Calgary Crew Neck
- Callan Chino
- Caldwell Ss Shirt
- Brecklow Hunter Sweat 2
- Pheasant Shirt
- Rook Jacket
Barbour’s Heritage line continually delves into the brand’s rich and decorated history in order to refresh and update iconic Barbour pieces. Details remain authentic, with fits and fabrics given a modern twist that brings the aesthetic bang up to date.
Alongside the trademark Barbour outerwear sits classic wardrobe staples such as shirts and knits, which again play off Barbour’s traditional country and military links – helping creating pieces that will never go out of style.
The new Barbour Heritage spring/summer 2013 collection emphasises the brand’s military ties, specifically with the Navy. Barbour grew up by the sea, and over the years has supplied hard-working weatherproof kit to naval forces, giving this new collection a real sense of authenticity.
Due to the strong naval influence, the colour palette prominently features a seasonally appropriate mix of blues and yellows, which complement Barbour’s traditional olive tones. Functional and modern, every piece within the collection would slot effortlessly into your current capsule wardrobe:
- This draw is open to all UK residents excluding employees or agents of Barbour or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition runs until 31st March 2013
- The winners will be picked week commencing 1st April 2013
- The prize consists of £500 to spend on menswear at Barbour and Barbour International and excludes products from the Barbour Steve McQueen, Beacon Heritage and Sporting Collections.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event a prize should become unavailable Barbour reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from the correct entries submitted. The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Barbour will notify the winning entry by the email address provided on entry no later than 5 days after the competitions closing date.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Barbour reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- By entering you agree your name to be announced on Barbour.com, Barbour social channels and the Barbour email newsletter.