Today we bring you news of an amazing prize which is up for grabs to all our readers and their friends and family. Harrods.com need no introduction and have offered FashionBeans a £250 gift voucher to spend on their site! Just in time for those all important Christmas presents.
So what are you waiting for? Click the links below to get to the information you need quickly and easily:
The prize is a gift voucher worth £250 on Harrods.com.
This is valid on every department on site, and is open to both men and women. Make sure your partner, friends and family all enter in order to increase your chances of winning! You could choose to spend this frankly superb prize on yourself within their designer menswear department, or treat your family and friends to some extra special presents this holiday season.
Harrods.com is the online offering for the world’s most famous luxury department store. Although you may already associate Harrods with luxury gifts, homeware, toys and the like, you may also be interested to know that their menswear section contains some of the world’s most sought after designers, and some superb informative buying guides. So today we are going to break down exactly why you should check out this department regularly.
Harrods.com stock an impressive range of clothing, footwear and accessories from world renowned designer brands such as Aquascutum, Burberry, Dunhill, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent and many more. They also stock a well edited selection of more commercial brands such as G-Star, Diesel, Lee, Levis and Barbour.
Alongside this wide selection of designer clothing, Harrods.com continuously produce features and buying guides in order to help you effortlessly hit particular trends or bulk out your wardrobe with essential pieces every man should own.
Our particular favourite at the moment comes in the form of 150 years of the tuxedo. To celebrate the occasion, Harrods.com have created a category full of beautiful designer pieces that celebrate this key menswear staple, which any self-respecting gentleman should have in their wardrobe:
Harrods.com also regularly collaborate with other big names in the industry in order to provide that all important inspiration that you need when looking to make additions to your wardrobe. Our favourite recent collaboration was with the fashion powerhouse that is GQ Magazine, and involves a look book that focuses around that all important smart-casual look. See our favourite look from the look book below and make sure you check out the full feature here…
Some of the featured items:
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
By entering this prize draw, you agree to receive the Harrods.com newsletter; we will not share your email address with any other 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Closing Date for entries is Midnight 30th November 2011.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Harrods reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Harrods.com.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Harrods.com and FashionBeans.com. To see Harrods full terms and conditions please visit this page: http://www.harrods.com/content/shopping/terms-and-conditions/#20
- Prize must be claimed within ninety (90) days of issue or will become invalid.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants by the closing date and will be notified via the email address they provided at the time of entry within twenty eight (28) days.
- This competition is not open to employees of Harrods, FashionBeans or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.